TCS Future Forward Careers Drive 2020 – 2019-20 Batch Arts and Commerce, Science Graduates: TCS recruiters are going to hire 2019-20 Batch Freshers through the FutureForwardsCareers National Qualifier Test (NQT). And the objective of this drive is to select the best talent in the country to fuel the growth plans of TCS with its Business Strategy. The registration process for the TCS Future Forward Careers Drive 2020 started on 29th November 2019. So, candidates can start applying for TCS Future Forward Careers Drive 2020 with the direct link attached below.
Candidates who want to get placed in TCS company must crack the TCS Hiring 2020 Batch Drive. And this Career-Defining CBO Opportunities For 2020 Graduates are an excellent chance for your career growth. Make a note that the TCS #FutureForwardCareers National Qualifier Test (NQT) is scheduled for 18th & 25th January 2020. Furthermore, you can get the direct TCS Hiring 2020 Batch Recruitment link to apply at the end of this page. Apply for the TCS Hiring 2020 Batch Recruitment on or before 5th January 2020. Get the details like the TCS Selection Process 2020, TCS Test Pattern 2020.
|Name of the Company||TCS|
|Year Of Passing||2019-20 Pass Outs|
|Name Of The Test||TCS FutureForwardCareers National Qualifier Test (NQT) – PAN India|
|Starting Date To Apply||29th November 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||5th January 2020|
|Exam Date||18th & 25th January 2020|
|Venue Name||TCS FutureForwardCareers|
|Job Location||The interview date and location will be communicated to the candidates individually.|
TCS Eligibility Criteria | Arts & Commerce, Science Graduates
- Only 2019-20 Arts, Commerce, and Science Graduates are eligible for the test.
- B.A Economics, B.Tech, BE, BMM, B.A. Statistics, BA Journalism, CA, ICWA, MBA, M.Sc., MA, M.Com are NOT eligible for the Test.
- Candidates with a gap of more than 2 years in education are ineligible for the test.
- Candidates should NOT have more than 3 months of work experience to be eligible for the test.
- Only full-time graduates are eligible (15 years of regular education) – No
- Undergraduates/ Correspondence Courses/ Part-time/ Open school.
- Candidates should be comfortable working in rotational shifts, including night shifts.
- Postgraduates, students pursuing higher education and/or candidates with active backlogs are not eligible.
TCS Arts & Commerce, Science Selection Process 2020
Well, the representatives of the TCS Company want to hire 2019-20 Batch Freshers, through the TCS Digital Hiring 2020. Furthermore, in that process, they are going to conduct 3 rounds.
- PAN India Online Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview
About #FutureForwardCareers with TCS
#FutureForwardCareers National Qualifier Test (NQT) is designed with the objective to select the best talent in the country from the 2019-20 batch to fuel the growth plan of the organization through its Business 4.0 Strategy. Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest-growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that will amplify their career growth.
Give your career a jump-start working with Tata Consultancy Services – a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization. TCS is also one of the country’s largest equal opportunity employer with more than one-lakh female associates and is a continuously ranked a leader in the ‘India’s Most Respected Companies’ survey conducted by the Business World magazine.
TCS Test Pattern 2020 – Arts, Science & Commerce Batch Freshers
|Number Of Questions & Time Limit||50 Questions & 50 Minutes|
1. Banking & Insurance
2. Financial Services
3. Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
4. Pre sales
5. Life Sciences and Healthcare
6. Media and Information Sciences
7. Telecom, etc.
|Registration Starts||29th November 2019 (Started)|
|Registration Closes||5th January 2020|
|Exam Date||18th & 25th January 2020|
To Check More Details Of TCS Future Forward Careers Drive 2020 – Click Here