NetApp Freshers Recruitment As Business Intelligence Analyst: NetApp, Inc. is a hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012. Founded in 1992 with an IPO in 1995, NetApp offers hybrid cloud data services for management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments.
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, IN, 560071
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Job Summary: The BI Analyst provides direct Install Base and renewal support for top Accounts. Analyzes big data and, based on the findings, performs GAP analysis, designs and implements process changes in our core tools, suggests modifications to policies, rules of engagement, metrics, and benchmarks. Manages projects independently and works cross functionally to deliver on business requirements. A passion for business analytics and experience defining, planning, and operationalizing large initiatives is a must. They will build and maintain a partner relationship with all stakeholders to better understand their business needs. The primary focus is on Installed Base Analytics and mobilizing the IB Selling Motion.
Essential Functions for NetApp Freshers Recruitment As Business Intelligence Analyst:
- Work closely with Account Stakeholders to prioritize business and customer needs while providing customer Installed Base reports which are accurate and timely
- Used of Advanced Excel Skills to interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Knowledge of Python a plus
- Assess data from multiple data sources, identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in collected data sets Identify and drive renewal revenue through advanced IB Selling Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, (oral, written, listening) to be able to work successfully with Account and cross functional teams
- Uses professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a variety of problems
- 1-4 years of data analysis experience, including advanced Excel skills, working with formula’s, macros, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, IF statements etc
- Ability to create visuals, Pie/Charts/Trends or experience working with Tableau
- Proven Oral Presentation Excellence and advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to participate and contribute in cross-functional teams and subject matter expert teams
- Possesses appropriate business acumen and ability to present to C-level executives
Education: 1-4 years’ experience with a Bachelor’s degree, 0-2 years’ experience with a master’s degree
Apply Before the link Expires for NetApp Freshers Recruitment As Business Intelligence Analyst.