iQuanti Off Campus Drive Hiring: iQuanti a digital marketing and analytics company. Founded in 2008, iQuanti focuses on driving client business through a sharp data focus and proven, proprietary, digital marketing tools and models, producing superior and predictable results. The company is at the forefront of digital innovation.
Job Profile: Software Developer
Company Name: iQuanti
Official Website: www.iquanti.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 5,25,000 | (4,50,000 + Variable + Gratuity)
Exp Needed: Fresher (2019)
Last Date To Apply: Wednesday, 11 Dec, 2019
Drive Date: Friday, 13th Dec, 2019
Drive Location: Bangalore
Eligibility for iQuanti Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- B. E. / B Tech (65%) – 2019 Batch
- Good Academics
- Good pH Score
- Strong Programming and Analytical Skill
- Possess a fundamental understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures and Object Oriented Programming
Software Developer will be a part of Iquanti Design and Development Team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing web application development from the initial specification, development, testing and eventually releasing software to multinational clients.
We are looking for a Software Developer who is dedicated to and is proud of his/her craft. Apart from being able to hit the ground running, the candidate is also expected to write robust code and scale himself/herself in a way that impacts the client deliverables in a meaningful way.
You will be a part of Design and Development Team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing web application development from the initial specification, development, testing and eventually releasing software to multinational clients.
Responsibilities for iQuanti Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- Develops software solutions by gathering information required, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs and designing solutions to fix
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Write and execute unit tests for all components of application
- Participate in integrated test sessions of components and subsystems on Dev, UAT and Production servers
- Support other technical infrastructure (e.g. Repository, build system, testing system) under guidance from the Leads
- Performs More Consistently and work together with team to ensure project success
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in coding standards and cloud technologies
Desired Skills for iQuanti Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- Proficiency in any modern OOPs programming language like Python/Java/C++
- Knowledge of any SQL/NoSQL databases will be a plus
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Passion for ‘good’ development practices – Unit testing, TDD, BDD, modularity, Micro Services.
- Interest in working in a cloud-driven architecture
Apply Before the link Expires for iQuanti Off Campus Drive Hiring.