About the Company: Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the second-largest Indian company by market capitalization.
Test Name: FutureForwardCareers National Qualifier Test (NQT)
Degree Needed: Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates
Batch Eligible: 2019-20
Job Location: Across India
Last Date To Apply:5 January 2020
Test Date: 18 & 25 January 2020
The test will have 50 questions that have to be answered in 50 minutes.
It comprises five sections:
- Verbal Ability (10 questions)
- Reading Comprehension (4 questions)
- Logical Reasoning (12 questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (12 Questions)
- Data Interpretation (12 Questions).
The questions will help us assess your Basic English Grammar, Sentence construction, Logical and analytical abilities, etc.
- Only 2019-20 Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates are eligible for the test.
- B.A Economics, B.Tech, BE, BMM, B.A. Statistics, BA Journalism, CA, ICWA, MBA, M.Sc., MA, M.Com are NOT eligible for the Test.
- Only full-time graduates are eligible (15 years of regular education) – No
- Undergraduates/Correspondence Courses/Part-time/Open school.
- Candidates with a gap of more than 2 years in education are ineligible for the test.
- Candidates should NOT have more than 3 months of work experience to be eligible for the test.
- Candidates should be comfortable working in rotational shifts, including night shifts.
- Postgraduates, students pursuing higher education and/or candidates with active backlogs are not eligible.
Apply Link: Click here
- Registration State Date: 29th November 2019
- Registration End Date: 5th January 2020
- Test Date: 18th & 25th January 2020